Happy Friday!
Today we will finish the book and continue working on our trials. Please make sure to read over the comments I made on your script so far.
TO DO
Study for vocabulary test. Bring your book. I will collect it on Tuesday. Work on your trial as needed. I anticipate that we will begin on Friday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday, June 16th
HAPPY LAST DAY OF SCHOOL! It's been a pleasure being your teacher. Please take some time to add a slide to THIS slide show and wr...
-
Happy Monday! Agenda Work on geometric character symbolism project for your book club. Colors and Symbolism SHAPES and SYMBOLISM ...
-
I have been teaching in the district since 1991 and started my career at San Dieguito High school. Although I love high school students,...
-
Agenda Mrs. Karney will explain the way the Read Around works Students will select the top three stories in the class Winners will be co...
No comments:
Post a Comment