Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Thursday, December 8th

Goals: To expand our vocabulary and continue reading in  The Outsiders.

Agenda:

Read in book

Interview a Word-I will give you and a partner a word and definition. You will interview the word using the questions provided below.  I am also including an example from some of my last yearś students.

Questions for Interview

Student Example

TO DO

Make sure your writings are posted in our blog by tomorrow.
AOW #7 will be due on THURSDAY of next week.  I know this isn't typical, but I want to get them graded before vacation!  That is why I am posting it today. :)

AOW #7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday, June 16th

HAPPY LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!  It's been a pleasure being your teacher. Please take some time to add a slide to  THIS  slide show and wr...